Human PITPN full length protein (ab101666)
- Product nameHuman PITPN full length proteinSee all PITPN proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMVLLKEYRVILPVSVDEYQV GQLYSVAEASKNETGGGEGVEVLVNEPYEKDGEKGQYTHK IYHLQSKVPTFVRMLAPEGALNIHEKAWNAYPYCRTVITN EYMKEDFLIKIETWHKPDLGTQENVHKLEPEAWKHVEAVY IDIADRSQVLSKDYKAEEDPAKFKSIKTGRGPLGPNWKQE LVNQKDCPYMCAYKLVTVKFKWWGLQNKVENFIHKQERRL FTNFHRQLFCWLDKWVDLTMDDIRRMEEETKRQLDEMRQK DPVKGMTADD
- Molecular weight34 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 270
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101666 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometryMALDI-TOF
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab101666 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Phosphatidylinositol transfer protein
- Phosphatidylinositol transfer protein alpha
- Phosphatidylinositol transfer protein alpha isoform
- Phosphotidylinositol transfer protein
- PI TP alpha
- PITP alpha
- PtdIns transfer protein alpha
- PtdInsTP alpha
- FunctionCatalyzes the transfer of PtdIns and phosphatidylcholine between membranes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a wide range of tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PtdIns transfer protein family. PI transfer class I subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
References for Human PITPN full length protein (ab101666)
ab101666 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.