For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids258 to 270
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-PITPN antibody (ab10265)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Phosphatidylinositol transfer protein alpha
- Phosphatidylinositol transfer protein alpha isoform
- FunctionCatalyzes the transfer of PtdIns and phosphatidylcholine between membranes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a wide range of tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PtdIns transfer protein family. PI transfer class I subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
References for Human PITPN peptide (ab23201)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"