For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids455 to 467
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-PPP2R5E antibody (ab1083)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Epsilon isoform of regulatory subunit B56 protein phosphatase 2A
- PP2A B subunit B' epsilon
- FunctionThe B regulatory subunit might modulate substrate selectivity and catalytic activity, and also might direct the localization of the catalytic enzyme to a particular subcellular compartment.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphatase 2A regulatory subunit B56 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine residues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
References for Human PPP2R5E peptide (ab22796)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"