Human Proteasome subunit beta type 2 full length protein (ab91716)
- Product nameHuman Proteasome subunit beta type 2 full length proteinSee all Proteasome subunit beta type 2 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMEYLIGIQGPDYVLVASDRVAASNIVQMKDDHDKMFKMSE KILLLCVGEAGD TVQFAEYIQKNVQLYKMRNGYELSPT AAANFTRRNLADCLRSRTPYHVNLLL AGYDEHEGPALY YMDYLAALAKAPFAAHGYGAFLTLSILDRYYTPTISRERA VELLRKCLEELQKRFILNLPTFSVRIIDKNGIHDLDNI SFPKQGS
- Amino acids1 to 201
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91716 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 115 µl aqua dest.
- HC7 I
- Macropain subunit C7 I
- Macropain subunit C7-I
- Multicatalytic endopeptidase complex subunit C7 1
- Multicatalytic endopeptidase complex subunit C7 I
- Multicatalytic endopeptidase complex subunit C7-I
- Proteasome (prosome, macropain) subunit beta type 2
- Proteasome beta 2 subunit
- Proteasome component C7 I
- Proteasome component C7-I
- Proteasome subunit beta type-2
- FunctionThe proteasome is a multicatalytic proteinase complex which is characterized by its ability to cleave peptides with Arg, Phe, Tyr, Leu, and Glu adjacent to the leaving group at neutral or slightly basic pH. The proteasome has an ATP-dependent proteolytic activity. This subunit has a trypsin-like activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase T1B family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Human Proteasome subunit beta type 2 full length protein images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human Proteasome subunit beta type 2 full length protein (ab91716)
ab91716 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.