Human PSMD7 protein fragment (ab91951)
- Product nameHuman PSMD7 protein fragmentSee all PSMD7 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSFAVPFDEDDKDDSVWFLDHDYLENMYGMFKKVNARERIV GWYHTGPKLHKND IAINELMKRYCPNSVLVIIDVKPKD LGLPTEAYISVEEVHDDGTPTSKTFEHV TSEIGAEEAE EVGVEHLLRDIKDTTVGTLSQRITNQVHGLKGLNSKLLDI RSY LEKVATGKLPINHQIIYQLQDVFNLLPDVSLQEFV KAFYLKTNDQMVVVYLAS LIRSVVALHNLINNKIANRD AEKKEGQEKEESKKDRKEDKEKDKDKEKSDVKK EEKKE KK
- Amino acids53 to 324
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91951 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch)
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 146 µl aqua dest.
- 26S proteasome non ATPase regulatory subunit 7
- 26S proteasome non-ATPase regulatory subunit 7
- 26S proteasome regulatory subunit rpn8
- 26S proteasome regulatory subunit S12
- Moloney leukemia virus 34 proviral integration
- Mov34 homolog
- Mov34 protein homolog
- Proteasome (prosome, macropain) 26S subunit, non ATPase 7
- Proteasome (prosome, macropain) 26S subunit, non ATPase, 7 (Mov34 homolog)
- Proteasome 26S S12
- Proteasome subunit p40
- PSMD 7
- FunctionActs as a regulatory subunit of the 26S proteasome which is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M67A family.
Contains 1 MPN (JAB/Mov34) domain.
Human PSMD7 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human PSMD7 protein fragment (ab91951)
ab91951 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.