Human PSME1 full length protein (ab91718)
- Product nameHuman PSME1 full length proteinSee all PSME1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMAMLRVQPEAQAKVDVFREDLCTKTENLLGSYFPKKISEL DAFLKEPALNEANL SNLKAPLDIPVPDPVKEKEKEERK KQQEKEDKDEKKKGEDEDKGPPCGPVNCNE KIVVLLQR LKPEIKDVIEQLNLVTTWLQLQIPRIEDGNNFGVAVQEKV FELMTS LHTKLEGFHTQISKYFSERGDAVTKAAKQPHV GDYRQLVHELDEAEYRDIRLMV MEIRNAYVRRQGQGRG GQRQLSQATHSLTLQARG
- Amino acids1 to 250
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91718 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 110 µl aqua dest.
- 11S regulator complex alpha subunit
- 11S regulator complex subunit alpha
- 29 kD MCP activator subunit
- 29kD MCP activator subunit
- Activator of multicatalytic protease subunit 1
- IGUP I-5111
- Interferon gamma IEF SSP 5111
- Interferon gamma inducible protein 5111
- Interferon gamma up regulated I 5111 protein
- Interferon gamma up-regulated I-5111 protein
- Proteasome (prosome, macropain) activator subunit 1 (PA28 alpha)
- Proteasome activator 28 subunit alpha
- Proteasome activator complex subunit 1
- Proteasome activator subunit 1
- FunctionImplicated in immunoproteasome assembly and required for efficient antigen processing. The PA28 activator complex enhances the generation of class I binding peptides by altering the cleavage pattern of the proteasome.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PA28 family.
Human PSME1 full length protein images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human PSME1 full length protein (ab91718)
ab91718 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.