Human Psoriasin full length protein (ab125655)
- Product nameHuman Psoriasin full length proteinSee all Psoriasin proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MSNTQAERSI IGMIDMFHKY TRRDDKIDKP SLLTMMKENFPNFLSACDKK GTNYLADVFE KKDKNEDKKI DFSEFLSLLG DIATDYHKQS HGAAPCSGGS Q
- Molecular weight14 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 101
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125655 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 30% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- HID 5
- Protein S100 A7
- Protein S100-A7
- PSOR 1
- Psoriasin 1
- S100 Calcium binding protein A7
- S100 calcium-binding protein A7
- Tissue specificityFetal ear, skin, and tongue and human cell lines. Highly up-regulated in psoriatic epidermis. Also highly expressed in the urine of bladder squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) bearing patients.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the S-101 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Secreted. Secreted by a non-classical secretory pathway.
References for Human Psoriasin full length protein (ab125655)
ab125655 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.