For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameHuman PTPN3 peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids900 to 913
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- cytoskeletal-associated protein tyrosine phosphatase
- protein tyrosine phosphatase H1
- protein tyrosine phosphatase non-receptor type 3
- FunctionMay act at junctions between the membrane and the cytoskeleton. Possesses tyrosine phosphatase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class subfamily.
Contains 1 FERM domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
References for Human PTPN3 peptide (ab23190)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"