Human Rabex5 peptide (ab71608)
- Product nameHuman Rabex5 peptideSee all Rabex5 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71608 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity70 - 90% by HPLC.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- RAB guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) 1
- Rab5 GDP/GTP exchange factor
- Rabaptin 5 associated exchange factor for Rab5
- Rabaptin-5-associated exchange factor for Rab5
- Rabex 5
- RABGEF 1
- RABX 5
- Rin 2
- FunctionRab effector protein acting as linker between gamma-adaptin, RAB4A or RAB5A. Involved in endocytic membrane fusion and membrane trafficking of recycling endosomes. Stimulates nucleotide exchange on RAB5A. Can act as a ubiquitin ligase.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 A20-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 VPS9 domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Early endosome. Recycling endosome.
References for Human Rabex5 peptide (ab71608)
ab71608 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.