For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
Amino acids 99 to 117 of human RAIDD (1,2)
- Amino acids99 to 117
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
PBS with 0.1% BSA 0.02% sodium azide pH7.2
- CASP2 and RIPK1 domain containing adaptor with death domain
- Caspase and RIP adapter with death domain
- Caspase and RIP adaptor with death domain
- FunctionApoptotic adaptor molecule specific for caspase-2 and FASL/TNF receptor-interacting protein RIP. In the presence of RIP and TRADD, CRADD recruits caspase-2 to the TNFR-1 signalling complex.
- Tissue specificityConstitutively expressed in most tissues, with particularly high expression in adult heart, testis, liver, skeletal muscle, fetal liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CARD domain.
Contains 1 death domain.
- DomainContains a death domain involved in the binding of RIP protein.
The CARD domain mediates the interaction with caspase-2.
Information by UniProt
References for Human RAIDD peptide (ab8460)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"