Human RbBP5 protein fragment (ab91953)
- Product nameHuman RbBP5 protein fragmentSee all RbBP5 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceKSEPEQTGADAAEDEEVDVTSVDPIAAFCSSDEELEDSKA LLYLPIAPEVEDP EENPYGPPPDAVQTSLMDEGASSEK KRQSSADGSQPPKKKPKTTNIELQGVPN DEVHPLLGVK GDGKSKKKQAGRPKGSKGKEKDSPFKPKLYKGDRGLPLEG SAK GKVQAELSQPLTAGGAISELL
- Amino acids359 to 538
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91953 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 148 µl distilled water.
- RBBP 5
- RBQ 3
- Retinoblastoma binding protein 5
- Retinoblastoma binding protein RBQ3
- Retinoblastoma binding protein5
- Retinoblastoma-binding protein 5
- Retinoblastoma-binding protein RBQ-3
- SWD1, Set1c WD40 repeat protein, homolog
- FunctionAs part of the MLL1/MLL complex it is involved in methylation and dimethylation at 'Lys-4' of histone H3. H3 'Lys-4' methylation represents a specific tag for epigenetic transcriptional activation.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 6 WD repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Human RbBP5 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human RbBP5 protein fragment (ab91953)
ab91953 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.