For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids2 to 15
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 76 kDa RhoB effector protein
- GTP Rho binding protein 2
- FunctionBinds specifically to GTP-Rho. May function in a Rho pathway to limit stress fiber formation and/or increase the turnover of F-actin structures in the absence of high levels of RhoA activity.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Highly expressed in prostate, trachea, stomach, colon, thyroid and pancreas. Expressed at lower level in brain, spinal cord, kidney, placenta and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RHPN family.
Contains 1 BRO1 domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
Contains 1 REM (Hr1) repeat.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region.
Information by UniProt
References for Human Rhophilin 2 peptide (ab23148)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"