For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
Amino acids 508 to 522 of human RICK (1)
- Amino acids508 to 522
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-RIP2 antibody (ab8427)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
PBS with 0.1% BSA 0.02% sodium azide pH7.2
- CARD 3
- CARD carrying kinase
- CARD containing ICE associated kinase
- FunctionActivates pro-caspase-1 and pro-caspase-8. Potentiates CASP8-mediated apoptosis. Activates NF-kappa-B.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, brain, placenta, lung, peripheral blood leukocytes, spleen, kidney, testis, prostate, pancreas and lymph node.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 CARD domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Ubiquitinated; undergoes 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitination catalyzed by ITCH.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"