For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameHuman RNF90 peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids209 to 221
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Glycogenin-interacting protein
- RING finger protein 90
- Tissue specificitySkeletal muscle and placenta, at lower levels in heart, brain and pancreas. Isoform 1 is widely expressed with high level in testis, kidney and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 B30.2/SPRY domain.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe B30.2 domain mediates interaction with GYG. The coiled-coil region mediates homodimerization and heterodimerization.
Information by UniProt
References for Human RNF90 peptide (ab23048)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"