Human Scc4 peptide (ab61625)
- Product nameHuman Scc4 peptideSee all Scc4 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab61625 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity70 - 90% by HPLC.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Mau 2
- Mau 2L
- Scc 4
- sister chromatid cohesion 4
- RelevanceScc4 (Mau2) is the metazoan homologue of Scc4 in S. cerevisiae. In yeast, Scc4 binds to Scc2 to form an essential complex that loads cohesion onto chromosomes. Similarly, the Scc4 / Mau2 protein in metazoans plays a significant role in sister chromatid separation and in loading of cohesin onto chromatin. The Scc2-Scc4 complex is tethered to pre-replication complexes through the Cdc7-Drf1 protein kinase DDK.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
References for Human Scc4 peptide (ab61625)
ab61625 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.