Human SEPT5 protein fragment (ab91710)
- Product nameHuman SEPT5 protein fragmentSee all SEPT5 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Sequence(Amino acid sequence (Sequence determined by 5' Sequencing))
PEDKQDIDKQYVGFATLPNQVHRKSV KKGFDFTLMVAGESGLGKSTLVHSLFL TDLYKDRKLLS AEERISQTVEILKHTVDIEEKGVKLKLTIVDTPGFGDAVN NT ECWKPITDYVDQQFEQYFRDESGLNRKNIQDNRVHC CLYFISPFGHGLRPVDV GFMKALHEKVNIVPLIAKADC LVPSEIRKLKERIREEIDKFGIHVYQFPECDS DEDEDF KQQDRELKESAPFAVIGSNTVVEAKGQRVRGRLYPWGIVE VENQAHC DFVKLRNMLIRTHMHDLKDVTCDVHYENYRA HCIQQMTSKLTQDSRMESPIPI LPLPTPDAETEKLIRM KDEELRRMQEMLQRMKQQMQDQ
- Amino acids14 to 369
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91710 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch)
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitution with 53 µl aqua dest.
- 5 Sep
- CDCrel 1
- Cell division control related protein 1
- Cell division control-related protein 1
- HCDCREL 1
- Peanut like 1
- Peanut like 1 homolog
- Peanut like protein 1
- Peanut-like protein 1
- Platelet glycoprotein Ib beta chain
- Septin 5
- FunctionFilament-forming cytoskeletal GTPase (By similarity). May play a role in cytokinesis (Potential). May play a role in platelet secretion.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in the CNS, as well as in heart and platelets (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the septin family.
modificationsIn platelets, phosphorylated in response to thrombin, phorbol-12-myristate-13-acetate and collagen.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. In platelets, found in areas surrounding alpha-granules.
Human SEPT5 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human SEPT5 protein fragment (ab91710)
ab91710 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.