For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids2 to 13
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Septin 3 antibody (ab2518)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Neuronal specific septin 3
- FunctionFilament-forming cytoskeletal GTPase (By similarity). May play a role in cytokinesis.
- Tissue specificityBrain-specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the septin family.
modificationsPhosphorylated by PKG on serine residues. Phosphorylated by PKG on Ser-91.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell junction > synapse.
Information by UniProt
References for Human Septin 3 peptide (ab22917)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"