For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight35 kDa
- Amino acids179 to 228
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-SHOX2 antibody (ab82918)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Homeobox protein Og12X
- OG 12
- OG 12X
- FunctionMay be a growth regulator and have a role in specifying neural systems involved in processing somatosensory information, as well as in face and body structure formation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, skeletal muscle, liver, lung, bone marrow fibroblast, pancreas and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the paired homeobox family. Bicoid subfamily.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Developmental stageExpressed during cranofacial development as well as in heart.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for Human SHOX2 peptide (ab105429)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"