For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids189 to 200
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-SM22 alpha antibody (ab10135)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 22 kDa actin binding protein
- 22 kDa actin-binding protein
- Human 22kDa smooth muscle protein
- FunctionActin cross-linking/gelling protein (By similarity). Involved in calcium interactions and contractile properties of the cell that may contribute to replicative senescence.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calponin family.
Contains 1 calponin-like repeat.
Contains 1 CH (calponin-homology) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
References for Human SM22 alpha peptide (ab23184)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"