Human SM22 alpha protein fragment (ab92258)
- Product nameHuman SM22 alpha protein fragmentSee all SM22 alpha proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceKGPSYGMSREVQSKIEKKYDEELEERLVEWIIVQCGPDVG RPDRGRLGFQVWLKNGVILS KLVNSLYPDGSKPVKVPE NPPSMVFKQMEQVAQFLKAAEDYGVIKTDMFQTVDLFEGK DM AAVQRTLMALGSLAVTKNDGHYRGDPNWFMKKAQEH KREFTESQLQEGKHVIGLQMGSNR GASQAGMTGYGRPR QIIS
- Amino acids4 to 201
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92258 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at 4°C. Upon reconstitution store at -80ºC.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 115 µl aqua dest.
- 22 kDa actin binding protein
- 22 kDa actin-binding protein
- Human 22kDa smooth muscle protein
- Protein WS3-10
- SM22 alpha
- Smooth muscle protein 22-alpha
- Transgelin variant 2
- WS3 10
- FunctionActin cross-linking/gelling protein (By similarity). Involved in calcium interactions and contractile properties of the cell that may contribute to replicative senescence.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calponin family.
Contains 1 calponin-like repeat.
Contains 1 CH (calponin-homology) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Human SM22 alpha protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human SM22 alpha protein fragment (ab92258)
ab92258 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.