Human SorCS1 peptide (ab16690)
- Product nameHuman SorCS1 peptide
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab16690 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- SorCS 1
- SORCS receptor 1
- Sortilin related VPS10 domain containing receptor 1
- sortilin-related VPS10 domain containing receptor 1
- VPS10 domain containing receptor SorCS1
- VPS10 domain receptor protein SORCS
- VPS10 domain receptor protein SORCS 1
- VPS10 domain receptor protein SORCS1
- VPS10 domain receptor SorCS
- RelevanceSorCS1 belongs to the family of VPS10 domain-containing receptors (the name is derived from the yeast vacuolar protein sorting protein-10, which is involved in sorting of carboxy-peptidase Y from the Golgi apparatus to the vacuole). SorCS1 immunoreactivity is widespread in a population of neurons throughout the brain. Two different types of cellular localization were observed. Most SorCS1 immunoreactive neurons exhibit a punctate cytoplasmic staining which extends into the dendrites, whilst occassionally SorCS1 neuronal immunoreactivity is associated with the plasma membrane.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein
References for Human SorCS1 peptide (ab16690)
ab16690 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.