Human SR1 protein fragment (ab91963)
- Product nameHuman SR1 protein fragmentSee all SR1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceQTQDPLYGYFAAVAGQDGQIDADELQRCLTQSGIAGGYKP FNLETCRLM VSMLDRDMSGTMGFNEFKELWAVLNGWRQ HFISFDTDRSGTVDPQELQK ALTTMGFRLSPQAVNSIA KRYSTNGKITFDDYIACCVKLRALTDSFRRR DTAQQGV VNFPYDDFIQCVMSV
- Amino acids15 to 183
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91963 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 79 µl aqua dest.
- 22 kDa protein
- Calcium binding protein amplified in mutlidrug resistant cells
- CP 22
- Sorcin (class 4 gene)
- FunctionCalcium-binding protein that modulates excitation-contraction coupling in the heart. Contributes to calcium homeostasis in the heart sarcoplasmic reticulum. Modulates the activity of RYR2 calcium channels.
- Tissue specificityDetected in cardiac myocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Sarcoplasmic reticulum membrane. Relocates to the sarcoplasmic reticulum membrane in response to elevated calcium levels.
Human SR1 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human SR1 protein fragment (ab91963)
ab91963 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.