Human SRP14 protein fragment (ab91733)
- Product nameHuman SRP14 protein fragmentSee all SRP14 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceLLESEQFLTELTRLFQKCRTSGSVYITLKKYDGRTKPIPK KGTVEGFEPAD NKCLLRATDGKKKISTVVSSKEVNKFQ MAYSNLLRANMDGLKKRDKKNKTK KTKAAAAAAAAAPA AAATAPTTAATTAATAAQ
- Amino acids3 to 136
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91733 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium hidrogen phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 68 µl aqua dest.
- 18 kDa Alu RNA binding protein
- 18 kDa Alu RNA-binding protein
- Signal recognition particle 14 kDa protein
- SRP 14
- FunctionSignal-recognition-particle assembly has a crucial role in targeting secretory proteins to the rough endoplasmic reticulum membrane. SRP9 together with SRP14 and the Alu portion of the SRP RNA, constitutes the elongation arrest domain of SRP. The complex of SRP9 and SRP14 is required for SRP RNA binding.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SRP14 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Human SRP14 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human SRP14 protein fragment (ab91733)
ab91733 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.