Human STAT6 protein fragment (ab91735)
- Product nameHuman STAT6 protein fragmentSee all STAT6 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMSLWGLVSKMPPEKVQRLYVDFPQHLRHLLGDWLESQPWE FLVGSDAFCCNLA SALLSDTVQHLQASVGEQGEGSTIL QHISTLESIYQRDPLKLVATFRQILQGE KKAVMEQFRH LPMPFHWKQEELKFKTGLRRLQHRVGEIHLLREALQKGAE AGQ VSLHSLIETPANGTGPSEALAMLLQETTGELEAAK ALVLKRIQIWKRQQQLAG NGAPFEESLAPLQERCESLV DIYSQLQQEVGAAGGELEPKTRASLTGRLDEVL RTLVT SCFLVEKQPPQVLKTQT
- Amino acids1 to 287
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91735 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional Notes"Protein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium hydrogen phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 147 µl aqua dest.
- IL 4 STAT
- IL-4 Stat
- IL4 STAT
- Interleukin 4 Induced
- Interleukin 4 Induced Transcription Factor IL4 STAT
- Signal Transducer And Activator Of Transcription 6
- Signal Transducer And Activator Of Transcription 6 Interleukin 4 Induced
- Signal Transducer And Activator Of Transcription 6 Nirs Variant 1
- Signal transducer and activator of transcription 6, interleukin 4 induced
- STAT 6
- STAT interleukin4 induced
- STAT, interleukin4 induced
- Transcription factor IL 4 STAT
- FunctionCarries out a dual function: signal transduction and activation of transcription. Involved in interleukin-4 signalling.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transcription factor STAT family.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsTyrosine phosphorylated following stimulation by IL-4 and IL-3.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocated into the nucleus in response to phosphorylation.
Human STAT6 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human STAT6 protein fragment (ab91735)
ab91735 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.