Human STATIP1 protein fragment (ab92030)
- Product nameHuman STATIP1 protein fragment
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceLQNTLWPEVQKLYGHGYEIFCVTCNSSKTLLASACKAAKK EHAAIILWNTTSWKQVQN LVFHSLTVTQMAFSPNEKFL LAVSRDRTWSLWKKQDTISPEFEPVFSLFAFTNKITSV HSRIIWSCDWSPDSKYFFTGSRDKKVVVWGECDSTDDCIE HNIGPCSSVLDVGGAVTA VSVCPVLHPSQRYVVAVGLE CGKICLYTWKKTDQVPEINDWTHCVETSQSQSHTLAIR KLCWKNCSGKTEQKEAEGAEWLHFASCGEDHTVKIHRVNK CAL
- Amino acids552 to 826
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92030 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 163 µl distilled water.
- Elongation protein 2 homolog (S. cerevisiae)
- Elongator complex protein 2
- elongator protein 2
- SHINC 2
- signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 interacting protein 1
- signal transducer and activator of transcription interacting protein 1
- Stat3 interacting protein
- STAT3 interacting protein 1
- STAT3-interacting protein 1
- STATIP 1
- STATIP1 protein
- FunctionRegulates the ligand-dependent activation of STAT3.
Acts as subunit of the RNA polymerase II elongator complex, which is a histone acetyltransferase component of the RNA polymerase II (Pol II) holoenzyme and is involved in transcriptional elongation. Elongator may play a role in chromatin remodeling and is involved in acetylation of histones H3 and probably H4.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat ELP2 family.
Contains 14 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Human STATIP1 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human STATIP1 protein fragment (ab92030)
ab92030 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.