Human Stella full length protein (ab134623)
- Product nameHuman Stella full length proteinSee all Stella proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSMDPSQFNPTYIPGSPQM LTEENSRDDSGASQISSETLIKNLSNLTINASSESVSPLS EALLRRESVGAAVLREIEDEWLYSRRGVRTLLSVQREKMA RLRYMLLGGVRTHERRPTNKEPKGVKKESRPFKCPCSFCV SNGWDPSENARIGNQDTKPLQP
- Molecular weight20 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 159
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab134623 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity>90% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 2.4% Urea, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol
- Compaction associated protein 1
- Developmental pluripotency associated 3
- Developmental pluripotency associated protein 3
- Developmental pluripotency-associated protein 3
- Stella related protein
- Stella-related protein
- FunctionMay play a role in maintaining cell pluripotentiality.
- Tissue specificityLow expression in testis, ovary and thymus. Expressed in embryonic stem and carcinoma cells. Highly expressed in testicular germ cell tumors.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal ovary.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
References for Human Stella full length protein (ab134623)
ab134623 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.