Human STMN3 protein fragment (ab91814)
- Product nameHuman STMN3 protein fragmentSee all STMN3 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTQPHPNTVYQYGDMEVKQLDKRASGQSFEVILKSPSDLSP ESPMLSSPPKKKDTSLE ELQKRLEAAEERRKTQEAQVL KQLAERREHEREVLHKALEENNNFSRQAEEKLNYKM EL SKEIREAHLAALRERLREKELHAAEVRRNKEQREEMSG
- Amino acids27 to 180
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91814 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 164 µl aqua dest.
- SCG10-like protein
- Scgn10 like protein
- Stathmin like 3
- FunctionExhibits microtubule-destabilizing activity, which is antagonized by STAT3.
- Tissue specificityNeuron specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the stathmin family.
modificationsN-terminal palmitoylation promotes specific anchoring to the cytosolic leaflet of Golgi membranes and subsequent vesicular trafficking along dendrites and axons. Neuronal Stathmins are substrates for palmitoyltransferases ZDHHC3, ZDHHC7 and ZDHHC15.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus. Cell projection > growth cone. Cell projection > axon.
Human STMN3 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human STMN3 protein fragment (ab91814)
ab91814 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.