For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids58 to 68
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Substance P antibody [SP-DE4-21] (ab14184)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.1% Acetic acid
- ReconstitutionResuspend in 0.1% acetic acid for required concentration
- C-terminal-flanking peptide
- neurokinin 1
- FunctionTachykinins are active peptides which excite neurons, evoke behavioral responses, are potent vasodilators and secretagogues, and contract (directly or indirectly) many smooth muscles.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tachykinin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Human Substance P peptide (ab42295)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"