For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab46506? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab46506 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Naumann DN et al. Endotheliopathy is associated with higher levels of cell-free DNA following major trauma: A prospective observational study. PLoS One 12:e0189870 (2017).
- Puerta-Guardo H et al. Dengue Virus NS1 Disrupts the Endothelial Glycocalyx, Leading to Hyperpermeability. PLoS Pathog 12:e1005738 (2016).
- Shimizu Y et al. A multiplex immunoassay for the non-invasive detection of bladder cancer. J Transl Med 14:31 (2016).
- Zhang L et al. Heparanase mediates a novel mechanism in lapatinib-resistant brain metastatic breast cancer. Neoplasia 17:101-13 (2015).
- Rahbar E et al. Endothelial glycocalyx shedding and vascular permeability in severely injured trauma patients. J Transl Med 13:117 (2015).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"