For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe ab39870 peptide blocks antibodies that recognise 13 amino acids near the centre of human TAB1.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-TAB1 antibody (ab25878)
- Additional notesThe ab39870 peptide blocks antibodies that recognise 13 amino acids near the centre of human TAB1.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
- MAP3K7IP 1
- FunctionMay be an important signaling intermediate between TGFB receptors and MAP3K7/TAK1. May play an important role in mammalian embryogenesis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PP2C-like domain.
modificationsMonoubiquitinated. Deubiquitinated by Y.enterocolitica YopP.
Information by UniProt
References for Human TAB1 peptide (ab39870)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"