Human TAB1 protein fragment (ab91998)
- Product nameHuman TAB1 protein fragmentSee all TAB1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceQRRSLLQSEQQPSWTDDLPLCHLSGVGSASNRSYSADGKG TESHPPEDS WLKFRSENNCFLYGVFNGYDGNRVTNFVA QRLSAELLLGQLNAEHAEAD VRRVLLQAFDVVERSFLE SIDDALAEKASLQSQLPEGVPQHQLPPQYQK ILERLKT LEREISGGAMAVVAVLLNNKLYVANVGTNRALLCKSTVDG LQ VTQLNVDHTTENEDELFRLSQLGLDAGKIKQVGIIC GQESTRRIGDYKV KYGYTDIDLLSAAKSKPIIAEPEIH GAQPLDGVTGFLVLMSEGLYKALE AAHGPGQANQEIAA MIDTEFAKQTSLDAVAQAVVDRVKRIHSDTFASGG ERA RFCPRHEDMTLLVRNFGYPLGEMSQPTPSPAPAAGGRVYP VSVPYS SAQSTSKTSVTLSLVMPSQGQMVNGAHSASTL DEATPTLTNQSPTLTLQ STNTHTQSSSSSSDGGLFRSR PAHSLPPGEDGRVEPYVDFAEFYRLWSV DHGEQSVVTA P
- Amino acids4 to 504
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91998 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch)
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 108 µl aqua dest.
- MAP3K7IP 1
- Mitogen activated protein kinase kinase kinase 7 interacting protein 1
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 7-interacting protein 1
- TAB 1
- TAK1 binding protein 1
- TAK1-binding protein 1
- TGF beta activated kinase 1 binding protein 1
- TGF-beta activated kinase 1/MAP3K7 binding protein 1
- TGF-beta-activated kinase 1 and MAP3K7-binding protein 1
- TGF-beta-activated kinase 1-binding protein 1
- Transforming growth factor beta activated kinase binding protein 1
- FunctionMay be an important signaling intermediate between TGFB receptors and MAP3K7/TAK1. May play an important role in mammalian embryogenesis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PP2C-like domain.
modificationsMonoubiquitinated. Deubiquitinated by Y.enterocolitica YopP.
Human TAB1 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human TAB1 protein fragment (ab91998)
ab91998 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.