For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids1837 to 1849
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- ATP dependent helicase BTAF1
- ATP-dependent helicase BTAF1
- B-TFIID transcription factor associated 170 kDa subunit
- FunctionRegulates transcription in association with TATA binding protein (TBP). Removes TBP from the TATA box in an ATP-dependent manner.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNF2/RAD54 helicase family.
Contains 8 HEAT repeats.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for Human TAF172 peptide (ab23086)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"