Human Tapasin protein fragment (ab114877)
- Product nameHuman Tapasin protein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequencePGPPPFGLEWRRQHLGKGHLLLAATPGLNGQMPAAQEGAV AFAAWDDDEPWGPWTGNGTFWLPTVQPFQEGTYLATIHLP YLQGQVTLELAVYKPPKVSLMPAT
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids197 to 300
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab114877 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- NGS 17
- TAP associated protein
- TAP binding protein
- TAP BP
- TAP-associated protein
- TAP-binding protein
- FunctionInvolved in the association of MHC class I with transporter associated with antigen processing (TAP) and in the assembly of MHC class I with peptide (peptide loading).
- Tissue specificityNeutrophils, mostly in fully differentiated cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C1-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- DomainThe N-terminus is required for efficient association with MHC class I molecule and for a stable interaction between MHC I and calreticulin. Binding to TAP is mediated by the C-terminus region.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Human Tapasin protein fragment images
12.5% SDS-PAGE showing ab114877 at approximately 37.07kDa.
Stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Human Tapasin protein fragment (ab114877)
ab114877 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.