Human Tbp7 full length protein (ab91950)
- Product nameHuman Tbp7 full length protein
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMEEIGILVEKAQDEIPALSVSRPQTGLSFLGPEPEDLEDL YSRYKKLQQELEFL EVQEEYIKDEQKNLKKEFLHAQEE VKRIQSIPLVIGQFLEAVDQNTAIVGSTTG SNYYVRIL STIDRELLKPNASVALHKHSNALVDVLPPEADSSIMMLTS DQKPDV MYADIGGMDIQKQEVREAVELPLTHFELYKQI GIDPPRGVLMYGPPGCGKTMLA KAVAHHTTAAFIRVVG SEFVQKYLGEGPRMVRDVFRLAKENAPAIIFIDEIDAI ATKRFDAQTGADREVQRILLELLNQMDGFDQNVNVKVIMA TNRADTLDPALLRP GRLDRKIEFPLPDRRQKRLIFSTI TSKMNLSEEVDLEDYVARPDKISGADINSI CQESGMLA VRENRYIVLAKDFEKAYKTVIKKDEQEHEFYK
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91950 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch)
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 84 µl aqua dest.
- 26S protease regulatory subunit 6B
- 26S proteasome AAA ATPase subunit RPT3
- MB67 interacting protein
- Protease 26S subunit 6
- Proteasome (prosome macropain) 26S subunit ATPase 4
- Proteasome 19S S6
- Proteasome 26S subunit, ATPase, 4
- Tat binding protein 7
- TBP 7
- RelevanceTBP7 (or proteasome 26S subunit, ATPase, 4) is a multicatalytic proteinase complex with a highly ordered structure composed of 2 complexes, a 20S core and a 19S regulator. It is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins. The regulatory (or ATPase) complex confers ATP dependency and substrate specificity to the 26S complex.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear
Human Tbp7 full length protein images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human Tbp7 full length protein (ab91950)
ab91950 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.