Human Tcl1 peptide (ab38395)
- Product nameHuman Tcl1 peptideSee all Tcl1 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab38395 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- anti TCL1A
- Lymphoma/leukemia, T-cell
- Oncogene TCL-1
- Oncogene TCL1
- P14 TCL1
- P14 TCL1 protein
- Protein p14 TCL1
- T cell leukemia 1
- T cell lymphoma 1
- T cell lymphoma 1A
- T-cell leukemia/lymphoma protein 1A
- TCL 1 protein
- TCL1 oncogene
- TCL1 PEN
- TCL1A antibody
- FunctionEnhances the phosphorylation and activation of AKT1, AKT2 and AKT3. Promotes nuclear translocation of AKT1. Enhances cell proliferation, stabilizes mitochondrial membrane potential and promotes cell survival.
- Tissue specificityRestricted in the T-cell lineage to immature thymocytes and activated peripheral lymphocytes. Preferentially expressed early in T- and B-lymphocyte differentiation.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=Chromosomal aberrations activating TCL1A are found in chronic T-cell leukemias (T-CLL). Translocation t(14;14)(q11;q32); translocation t(7;14)(q35;q32); inversion inv(14)(q11;q32) that involves the T-cell receptor alpha/delta loci.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TCL1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Microsome. Endoplasmic reticulum. Microsomal fraction.