Human TCP1 alpha peptide (ab23197)
- Product nameHuman TCP1 alpha peptideSee all TCP1 alpha proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids544 to 556
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23197 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- CCT alpha
- T complex 1
- T complex locus TCP 1
- T complex protein 1
- T complex protein 1 alpha subunit
- T-complex homolog TCP1
- T-complex protein 1 subunit alpha
- T-complex protein 1 subunit alpha B
- Tailless complex polypeptide 1
- Tailless complex polypeptide 1A
- Tailless complex polypeptide 1B
- TCP 1 alpha
- FunctionMolecular chaperone; assists the folding of proteins upon ATP hydrolysis. As part of the BBS/CCT complex may play a role in the assembly of BBSome, a complex involved in ciliogenesis regulating transports vesicles to the cilia. Known to play a role, in vitro, in the folding of actin and tubulin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TCP-1 chaperonin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
References for Human TCP1 alpha peptide (ab23197)
ab23197 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.