Human TCPTP peptide (ab14809)
- Product nameHuman TCPTP peptideSee all TCPTP proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14809 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase non receptor type 2
- PTPN 2
- T cell protein tyrosine phosphatase
- T-cell protein-tyrosine phosphatase
- TC PTP
- Tyrosine protein phosphatase non receptor type 2
- Tyrosine-protein phosphatase non-receptor type 2
- Tissue specificityIsoform PTPA is probably the major isoform. Isoform PTPB is expressed in T-cells and in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class 1 subfamily.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm; Nucleus and Endoplasmic reticulum.
References for Human TCPTP peptide (ab14809)
ab14809 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.