Human TDRD7 peptide (ab104204)
- Product nameHuman TDRD7 peptideSee all TDRD7 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab104204 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity70 - 90% by HPLC.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- PCTAIRE 2
- PCTAIRE2 binding protein
- PCTAIRE2 BP
- PCTAIRE2-binding protein
- TDRD 7
- Tudor domain containing 7
- Tudor domain-containing protein 7
- Tudor repeat associator with PCTAIRE 2
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Tudor domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Present in chromatoid body (CB) of spermatids (mammalian counterpart of germplasm, pole plasm or polar granules in Drosophila germ cells), also named processing bodies (P-bodies) in somatic cells. Detected in the multilobular cytoplasmic CBs (also called intermitochondrial cementin) in pachytene spermatocytes and as a single perinuclear CB in haploid round spermatids.
References for Human TDRD7 peptide (ab104204)
ab104204 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.