For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Our multiplex immunoassays use the Firefly® particle technology to enable the quantitative measurement of many human proteins and peptides at the same time using as little as 12.5 μL of sample per well.
The assay takes approximately 3.5 hours, followed by particle analysis using a validated flow cytometer model and then data analysis using our free Firefly Analysis Workbench software.
Benefits of the assays:
- Save time and conserve samples by measuring many analytes at the same time in each sample.
- Easily build the right panel for your experiment with simple custom panel assembly, convenient pre-mixed pre-designed panels and the ability to add new analytes to pre-designed panels.
- Run sensitive & accurate assays, built around antibody pairs that are validated with appropriate biological samples.
- Use one platform for both multiplex miRNA and multiplex immunoassays with Firefly particle-based assays.
Important - Use of the Firefly Human Multiplex Immunoassay Focus panel requires the purchase of:
- a) Multiplex Immunoassay Human Core Kit (ab208203); and
- b) Multiplex Immunoassay Protein Standard Mix A (ab208204).
Firefly® is a registered trade mark in the United States and is registered as a European Union Trade Mark.
The following information provides the sensitivity, range, CVs, required Protein Standard Mix and links to the individual target kit, where more information regarding recommeneded dilutions can be found.
|TNF alpha||1.73||4.57 - 10,000||3.1%||4.9%||1||Mix A|
|IFN gamma||3.6||4.57 - 10,000||5.5%||7.6%||23||Mix A|
|IL-2||1.44||4.57 - 10,000||6.7%||5.9%||3||Mix A|
|IL-4||1.65||4.57 - 10,000||6.2%||7.0%||5||Mix A|
|IL-6||8.86||4.57 - 10,000||5.0%||7.7%||6||Mix A|
|IL-10||2.58||4.57 - 10,000||3.7%||5.9%||13||Mix A|
|IL-17A||1.56||4.57 - 10,000||5.6%||6.8%||17||Mix A|
|Components||1 x 96 tests|
|25X Human Th1/Th2/Th17 (7 plex) Biotin Detectors (Lyophilized)||1 unit|
|5X Human Th1/Th2/Th17 (7 plex) Capture Particles||1 unit|
ab213390 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"