For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids2 to 29
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Thymosin alpha 1 antibody (ab14332)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.1% Acetic acid
- ReconstitutionStore at 2 to -8°C lyophilised, resuspend in 0.1% acetic acid.
- Prothymosin alpha
- Prothymosin alpha (gene sequence 28)
- Prothymosin alpha like 1 protein
- FunctionProthymosin alpha may mediate immune function by conferring resistance to certain opportunistic infections.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pro/parathymosin family.
modificationsCovalently linked to a small RNA of about 20 nucleotides.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for Human Thymosin alpha 1 peptide (ab42247)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"