For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids38 to 43
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Thymosin beta 10 antibody (ab14338)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.1% Acetic acid
- ReconstitutionStore at 2 to -8°C lyophilised, resuspend in 0.1% acetic acid
- MIG 12
- Migration inducing gene 12
- FunctionPlays an important role in the organization of the cytoskeleton. Binds to and sequesters actin monomers (G actin) and therefore inhibits actin polymerization.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the thymosin beta family.
- Developmental stageFound to decrease dramatically after birth.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
References for Human Thymosin beta 10 peptide (ab42290)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"