Human TIMP1 full length protein (ab39313)
- Product nameHuman TIMP1 full length proteinSee all TIMP1 proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39313 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
TIMP1 is purified from stimulated human fibroblasts, and is essentially free of contaminating MMPs or other known TIMPs.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.4
- Collagenase inhibitor
- Erythroid Potentiating Activity
- Erythroid-potentiating activity
- Fibroblast collagenase inhibitor
- Human Collagenase Inhibitor
- Metalloproteinase inhibitor 1
- Metalloproteinase inhibitor 1 precursor
- TIMP 1
- TIMP metallopeptidase inhibitor 1
- TIMP1 protein
- Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase 1
- Tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases
- Tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases 1
- Ttissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 1 erythroid potentiating activity collagenase inhibitor
- FunctionComplexes with metalloproteinases (such as collagenases) and irreversibly inactivates them by binding to their catalytic zinc cofactor. Also mediates erythropoiesis in vitro; but, unlike IL-3, it is species-specific, stimulating the growth and differentiation of only human and murine erythroid progenitors. Known to act on MMP-1, MMP-2, MMP-3, MMP-7, MMP-8, MMP-9, MMP-10, MMP-11, MMP-12, MMP-13 and MMP-16. Does not act on MMP-14.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protease inhibitor I35 (TIMP) family.
Contains 1 NTR domain.
modificationsThe activity of TIMP1 is dependent on the presence of disulfide bonds.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Human TIMP1 full length protein (ab39313)
ab39313 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.