Human TrkC full length protein (ab85599)
- Product nameHuman TrkC full length proteinSee all TrkC proteins and peptides ...
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTheoretical Sequence: CPANCVCSKTEINCRRPDDGNLFPLLEGQ DSGNSNGNANINITDISRNITSIHIENWRSLHTLN AVD MELYTGLQKLTIKNSGLRSIQPRAFAKNPHLRYINLSSNR LTTLSWQLFQTLSLRELQLE QNFFNCSCDIRWMQLWQE QGEAKLNSQNLYCINADGSQLPLFRMNISQCDLPEISVSH VNL TVREGDNAVITCNGSGSPLPDVDWIVTGLQSINTH QTNLNWTNVHAINLTLVNVTSEDNGFTL TCIAENVVGM SNASVALTVYYPPRVVSLEEPELRLEHCIEFVVRGNPPPT LHWLHNGQPLRE SKIIHVEYYQEGEISEGCLLFNKPTH YNNGNYTLIAKNPLGTANQTINGHFLKEPFPESTDNFIL FDEVSPTPPITVTHKPEEDGSSNTKVDKKVEPKSCDKTH TCPPCPAPELLGGPSVFLFPPKP KDTLMISRTPEVTCV VVDVSHEDPEVKFNWYVDGVEVHNAKTKPREEQYNSTYRV VSVLTV LHQDWLNGKEYKCKVSNKALPAPIEKTISKAK GQPREPQVYTLPPSRDELTKNQVSLTCLVK GFYPSDIA VEWESNGQPENNYKTTPPVLDSDGSFFLYSKLTVDKSRWQ QGNVFSCSVMHE ALHNHYTQKSLSLSPGK
- Amino acids32 to 428
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85599 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1% Human serum albumin, PBS
- ReconstitutionReconstitution: It is recommended that 0.5 ml of sterile phosphate-buffered saline be added to the vial. Following reconstitution short-term storage at 4°C is recommended, and longer-term storage of aliquots at -18 to -20°C. Repeated freeze thawing is not recommended.
- EC 184.108.40.206
- ETS related protein neurotrophic receptor tyrosine kinase fusion
- ETV6 NTRK3 fusion
- GP145 TrkC
- Neurotrophic tyrosine kinase receptor type 3
- Neurotrophin 3 receptor
- NT 3 growth factor receptor
- NT 3 growth factor receptor precursor
- NT 3 receptor
- NT-3 growth factor receptor
- TRK C
- TrkC tyrosine kinase
- Tyrosine kinase receptor C
- FunctionReceptor for neurotrophin-3 (NT-3). This is a tyrosine-protein kinase receptor. Known substrates for the trk receptors are SHC1, PI-3 kinase, and PLCG1. The different isoforms do not have identical signaling properties.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed but mainly in nervous tissue. Isoform B is expressed at higher levels in adult brain than in fetal brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Insulin receptor subfamily.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 2 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Human TrkC full length protein images
1D SDS-PAGE of ab85599 before and after treatment with glycosidases to remove oligosaccharides.
Lane 1: ab85599
Lane 2: ab85599 treated with PNGase F to remove potential N-linked glycans
Lane 3: ab85599 treated with a glycosidase cocktail to remove potential N- and O-linked glycans.
5 mg of protein was loaded per lane. Gel was stained with Deep Purple™.
Drop in MW after treatment with PNGase F indicates presence of N-linked glycans. Subsequent tightening of bands after treatment with glycosidase cocktail suggests the presence of O-linked glycans.
Densitometry of protein isoforms visualised by 2-DE.
The densitometry scan demonstrates the purified Human cell expressed protein exists in multiple isoforms, which differ according to their level of post-translational modification.
The triangle indicates the theoretical MW and pI of the protein.
References for Human TrkC full length protein (ab85599)
ab85599 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.