Human TUBA1A protein fragment (ab92108)
- Product nameHuman TUBA1A protein fragmentSee all TUBA1A proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceKKSKLEFSIYPAPQVSTAVVEPYNSILTTHTTLEHSDCAF MVDNEAIY ICRRNLDIERPTYTNLNRLIGQIVSSITAS LRFDGALNVDLTEFQTNL VPYPRIHFPLATYAPVISAE KAYHEQLSVAEITNACFEPANQMVKCDP RHGKYMACCL LYRGDVVPKDVNAAIATIKTKRTIQFVDWCPTGFKVGI NYQPPTVVPGGDLAKVQRAVCMLSNTTAIAEAWARLDHKF DLMYAKRA FVHWYVGEGMEEGEFSEAREDMAALEKDYE EVGVDSVEGEGEEEGEEY
- Amino acids163 to 451
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92108 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch)
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 111 µl aqua dest.
- Alpha tubulin 3
- B alpha 1
- Tubulin alpha 1a
- Tubulin alpha 1A chain
- Tubulin alpha 3
- Tubulin alpha 3 chain
- Tubulin alpha brain specific
- Tubulin B alpha 1
- RelevanceTubulin is the major constituent of microtubules. It binds two moles of GTP, one at an exchangeable site on the beta chain and one at a non-exchangeable site on the alpha-chain.
- Cellular localizationmicrotubule
Human TUBA1A protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human TUBA1A protein fragment (ab92108)
ab92108 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.