For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-TXNDC antibody (ab37876)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Protein disulfide isomerase family A, member 11
- Thioredoxin domain containing
- FunctionMay participate in various redox reactions through the reversible oxidation of its active center dithiol to a disulfide and catalyze dithiol-disulfide exchange reactions.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highly expressed in kidney, liver, placenta and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 thioredoxin domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Predominantly found in the endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
References for Human TXNDC peptide (ab45442)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"