For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids347 to 360
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-TXNDC5 antibody (ab13820)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Endoplasmic reticulum protein ERp46
- Endoplasmic reticulum resident protein 46
- FunctionPossesses thioredoxin activity. Has been shown to reduce insulin disulfide bonds. Also complements protein disulfide-isomerase deficiency in yeast.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein disulfide isomerase family.
Contains 3 thioredoxin domains.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen.
Information by UniProt
References for Human TXNDC5 peptide (ab23242)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"