Human UBE2M full length protein (ab128447)
- Product nameHuman UBE2M full length proteinSee all UBE2M proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSHMIKLFS LKQQKKEEES AGGTKGSSKK ASAAQLRIQK DINELNLPKT CDISFSDPDD LLNFKLVICP DEGFYKSGKF VFSFKVGQGY PHDPPKVKCE TMVYHPNIDL EGNVCLNILR EDWKPVLTIN SIIYGLQYLF LEPNPEDPLN KEAAEVLQNN RRLFEQNVQR SMRGGYIGST YFERCLK
- Molecular weight24 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 183
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128447 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometryMALDI-TOF
- Purity>95% by SDS-PAGE .
ab128447 was purified using conventional chromatography.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 1.17% Sodium chloride
- NEDD8 carrier protein
- NEDD8 conjugating enzyme Ubc12
- NEDD8 protein ligase
- NEDD8-conjugating enzyme Ubc12
- ubiquitin carrier protein M
- Ubiquitin conjugating enzyme E2 M
- Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 M
- ubiquitin-protein ligase M
- yeast UBC12 homolog
- FunctionAccepts the ubiquitin-like protein NEDD8 from the UBA3-NAE1 E1 complex and catalyzes its covalent attachment to other proteins. The specific interaction with the E3 ubiquitin ligase RBX1, but not RBX2, suggests that the RBX1-UBE2M complex neddylates specific target proteins, such as CUL1, CUL2, CUL3 and CUL4. Involved in cell proliferation.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein neddylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family. UBC12 subfamily.
- DomainBoth the N-terminal docking peptide and the catalytic core domain must bind the UBA3-NAE1 complex simultaneously for optimal transfer of NEDD8.
References for Human UBE2M full length protein (ab128447)
ab128447 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.