Human USP48 protein fragment (ab92047)
- Product nameHuman USP48 protein fragmentSee all USP48 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTKEDSKLIALIWPSEWQMIQKLFVVDHVIKITRIEVGDVN PSETQYISEPK LCPECREGLLCQQQRDLREYTQATIYV HKVVDNKKVMKDSAPELNVSSSET EEDKEEAKPDGEKD PDFNQSNGGTKRQKISHQNYIAYQKQVIRRSMRHRKV R GEKALLVSANQTLKELKIQIMHAFSVAPFDQNLSIDGKIL SDDCATLGTL GVIPESVILLKADEPIADYAAMDDVMQV CMPEEGFKGTGLLGH
- Amino acids789 to 1035
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92047 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 137 µl aqua dest.
- Deubiquitinating enzyme 48
- EC 126.96.36.199
- Synaptic ubiquitin specific protease
- Ubiquitin carboxyl terminal hydrolase 48
- Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 48
- Ubiquitin specific peptidase 48
- Ubiquitin specific processing protease 48
- Ubiquitin specific protease 31
- Ubiquitin specific protease 48
- Ubiquitin thioesterase 48
- Ubiquitin thiolesterase 48
- Ubiquitin-specific-processing protease 48
- FunctionRecognizes and hydrolyzes the peptide bond at the C-terminal Gly of ubiquitin. Involved in the processing of poly-ubiquitin precursors as well as that of ubiquinated proteins. May be involved in the regulation of NF-kappa-B activation by TNF receptor superfamily via its interactions with RELA and TRAF2. May also play a regulatory role at post-synaptic sites.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C19 family.
Contains 3 DUSP domains.
Contains 1 ubiquitin-like domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Human USP48 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human USP48 protein fragment (ab92047)
ab92047 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.