Human VPS29 peptide (ab23191)
- Product nameHuman VPS29 peptideSee all VPS29 proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids170 to 182
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23191 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- PEP11 homolog
- retromer protein
- Vacuolar protein sorting 29
- vacuolar protein sorting 29 (yeast homolog)
- vacuolar protein sorting 29 (yeast)
- Vacuolar protein sorting 29 homolog
- Vacuolar protein sorting 29 homolog (S. cerevisiae)
- Vacuolar protein sorting associated protein 29
- Vacuolar protein sorting-associated protein 29
- vacuolar sorting protein VPS29/PEP11
- Vesicle protein sorting 29
- VPS 29
- x 007 protein
- FunctionEssential component of the retromer complex, a complex required to retrieve lysosomal enzyme receptors (IGF2R and M6PR) from endosomes to the trans-Golgi network. Also required to regulate transcytosis of the polymeric immunoglobulin receptor (pIgR-pIgA). Has low protein phosphatase activity towards a serine-phosphorylated peptide derived from IGF2R (in vitro).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highly expressed in heart, lung, placenta, spleen, peripheral blood leukocytes, thymus, colon skeletal muscle, kidney and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VPS29 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Endosome membrane.
References for Human VPS29 peptide (ab23191)
ab23191 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.