Human VTA1 full length protein (ab88925)
- Product nameHuman VTA1 full length protein
- SourceSaccharomyces cerevisiae
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMAALAPLPPLPAQFKSIQHHLRTAQEHDKRDPVVAYYCRL YAMQTGMKIDSKTPECR KFLSKLMDQLEALKKQLGDNE AITQEIVGCAHLENYALKMFLYADNEDRAGRFHKNM IK SFYTASLLIDVITVFGELTDENVKHRKYARWKATYIHNCL KNGETPQAGPVGIEE DNDIEENEDAGAASLPTQPTQPS SSSTYDPSNMPSGNYTGIQIPPGAHAPANTPAEV PHST GVASNTIQPTPQTIPAIDPALFNTISQGDVRLTPEDFARA QKYCKYAGSALQY EDVSTAVQNLQKALK LLTTGRE
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab88925 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab88925 is purifed by affinity chromatography.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.5% Triton-X-100, 50mM HEPES, 30mM Glutathione, 100mM Sodium chloride, 1mM DTT, pH 7.5
- Chromosome 6 open reading frame 55
- Dopamine responsive protein DRG 1
- Dopamine-responsive gene 1 protein
- DRG 1
- Homolog of mouse SKD1 binding protein 1
- LYST interacting protein 5
- LYST-interacting protein 5
- SKD1 binding protein 1
- SKD1-binding protein 1
- Vacuolar protein sorting-associated protein VTA1 homolog
- Vps20 associated 1 homolog (S. cerevisiae)
- FunctionInvolved in the endosomal multivesicular bodies (MVB) pathway. MVBs contain intraluminal vesicles (ILVs) that are generated by invagination and scission from the limiting membrane of the endosome and mostly are delivered to lysosomes enabling degradation of membrane proteins, such as stimulated growth factor receptors, lysosomal enzymes and lipids. Thought to be a cofactor of VPS4A/B, which catalyzes disassembles membrane-associated ESCRT-III assemblies. Involved in the sorting and down-regulation of EGFR (By similarity). Involved in HIV-1 budding.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VTA1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Endosome membrane.
References for Human VTA1 full length protein (ab88925)
ab88925 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.